Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Mom,
I miss your cooking!! ...and so does my empty college stomach. I am just realizing now that you're one of the greatest examples in my life. I don't know where I would be without you, or who I would be for that matter. I miss you everyday. Thanks for always supporting me; I couldn't have asked for more.
Dear Sleep,
You've never been better. :)Thank you Janeen for the wonderful foam that has finally giving me a love for my bed!
Dear Randa,
Come home and bring your baby with you. I miss you both and your wonderful Sunday dinners that remind me of home.
Dear Karen,
You're the best. Not many people could put up with me as much as you do. I promise to grow up soon. Not real soon, but it's a work in progress. Please stop teasing me about being one of "those girls"!
Dear Math,
I hate you for letting me get two questions wrong. I worked so hard and you stole ten percent from me in a flash!
Dear Friday Night,
Thanks for being awesome, thanks for puff-wheat, thanks for stair rails that are oh so amusing, and thanks for Jenga.
Dear girls volleyball,
You did better than the football team :)
Dear Ryker,
I love you. You're the cutest thing I have ever laid eyes on. Please let Randa and Cam get some more sleep.
Dear Diet,
Mr.Noodle (chicken) you are so very tasty; however, I really miss real food. You've heard of the Freshman 15... well I got the Freshman -15. I think I could use a taste of other food groups for a bit. Please take a break from me.
Dear Nikki,
You're the best TA. Thank you for all your help. I would be lost in math without you.
Dear Boys,
Confusing much??
Dear Bio,
I'll work on you tomorrow... or possibly the next day...and I won't miss the deadline for your test.
Dear Google-Maps,
Thank you for existing so I could look at my beautiful town, my truck, the temple, and my home. Makes me feel closer to home.
Dear Karlee,
You're sometimes ridiculous, and you worry to much. Relax and have fun. Continue to work hard and don't forget the things that are most important to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment