Friday, August 26, 2011

Why do I do this to myself!!!

Okay here's what's up.... I work outdoors. It gets tiring working in the sun all day. Today I worked 10...and a  1/2 hours!! This is beginning to happen quite often and it's only going to get worse..... There will be so much more to do once my brother Jaden starts school again. Then it will be just me and my daddy again. Oh boi!! haha

Anywhoooo back to what I'm trying to get at is that I'm a tired looking person. When I get home from work I have no more energy so I started watching a new TV series called......

dun dun dun.....

THE LYING GAME.


So far I like a lot. If you too are tired and need to pass some time before you fall into bed I suggest it.

Speaking of beds there is a drool stain on my pillow. How lovely.

3 comments:

  1. Iv been wondering about that show. You like it? Or is it kinda freaky? Cause PLL is almost too much for me. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it doesn't seem like its going to turn freaky any time soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm behind in all my tv shows. im going to have to do some serious catching up this weekend.
    so far i like the lying game. =)

    ReplyDelete