Monday, October 24, 2011

Remember

Sometimes life just sort of runs you over, and you completely forget to reflect on things that are most important to you.

"Seventeen Miracles" is a beautiful movie.. It reminded me that everything in life happens for a reason. Our Father is always with us. It makes me want to be an even better person. So much was sacrificed by the early saints of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. There is so much more I can do and so much more I can give just to try and come close to the trials of those who crossed the plains in the handcart companies.

I hope many people get to watch this movie. There are so many movies out there in the world, but isn't it great when you can watch a true story and just feel warm and good inside. 

Now to top everything off one of my favorite sunday songs was played throughout the movie which is....Savior, Redeemer of My Soul. What a lovely music monday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment