Tuesday, September 21, 2010


A new year has begun! And with it comes many new adventures: making friends, having fun, working ... a lot, new callings, and learning new cooking skills or learning that Ichiban is a great replacement when you don't have time :D. BYU life. Meet Chelsey Roberts, me, Hannah Ashley, Karen Low, and Steph Merrill. We're just missing Casey Brown. It's a crazy group! We all have so many different personalities, but I love them all, all already; just get a little angry when they leave dirty dishes in the sink. I love the campus, I love the football games, I love getting calls from Dad, I love getting calls from Mom. I'm scared/excited to get to know my visiting teachers, and a little excited to meet my home teachers ;). I can't imagine being anywhere else but at BYU at this time. I love the challenges that come with life; I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment